10 TIPS FOR ELECTRIC FOREST (& OTHER MUSIC FESTIVALS, DUH!)

Festival season is among us!!!

♡♡♡ OPEN THIS FOR MORE ♡♡♡

I hope you guys liked this video! If you aren’t tired of me yet, find more of me below!

TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AnnaTaughtYou

INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/AnnaTaughtYou

SNAPCHAT: AnnaTaughtYou

16 April 2018 music festivals , , , ,

19 Responses to “10 TIPS FOR ELECTRIC FOREST (& OTHER MUSIC FESTIVALS, DUH!)”

1. A Fetus says:

Wear earplugs!! Protect your hearing plus personally, I cant have a good time when the music is so loud it hurts my ears.

2. BlastBurnVGC Pokemon says:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oKO8nLolNEQFunny video my family did a bit back, if you guys need a laugh today 🙂

3. Chelsea Wills says:

Flag up your car, or a huge balloon.
    I got lost once and separated from my people omg it was so strange I was also so fucked up. You should bring different pairs of shoes especially a pair of mud boots. I totally agree with all these tips! Don’t forget to drink h2o!!! Oh also I would say prepare yourself to see fucked up people, as in overheating from the heat or drugs.. I watched the young guy die right in front of us. So fucking sad please be safe people!
    Haha I typed all this before watching the whole thing. Haha good job Anna

4. Brooklyn Wilt says:

Another tip for finding your car: Drop a pin on your iPhone Maps app where you've parked your car!

5. MsDesignDiva says:

couldn't agree more! such great advice. The festival I go to is Electric Love in BC, Canada, but the tips are useful even for this one that's a significantly smaller festival. https://goo.gl/vSfmcD the link is last year at the festival, taken by google maps. Pretty cool seeing from the sky where everything was, and somewhat where things will be again this year. 😊

6. ONEOFAKINDVIRGINIA says:

It’s great that people have fun at electric forest but the place where electric forest is held is in my area and every year when the festival ends EVERYONE from the area has to come together to clean up all of the junk people leave around. I know that it isn’t everyone but PLEASE CLEAN UP YOUR TRASH!!!

7. Janelly Nunez says:

why do you love electric festival so much anna tell me

8. Janelly Nunez says:

GIVE ME MORE.

9. Rabeka says:

The way she says car😂🤤🤤❤️

10. Mae Bean says:

What weekend are you going to the forest? I’m going to weekend 1 and I’m hoping you are too so I can see you!!! 💕💕

11. Dominique Starks says:

If you’re a waitress, disregard tip #1 lol

12. ChrisSarah says:

i think i take the same med youre talking about… i had the rash but it never got any worse than the one you showed, and btw its been the most helpful of every medication ive ever been on, referring mostly to rage

13. Bonnie Paul says:

i've just started raving this year and I fucking love it, thank you so much for this video! Please make hella more rave videos like rave storytimes, why you love electric forest, , maybe some rave outfits and camping tips, a rave checklist and stuff

14. Morgan Jean says:

guuuurl!!! perfect timing😍 i’m going to a 2 day festival for the first time this May, can’t waiiit! thanks for sharinnnn❤️

15. Katie Downing says:

Didn't realize you were forest fam!! happy forest ❤️⚡️🌲

16. bridgett b. says:

DO MORE MUSIC FESTIVAL VIDEOS PLEASE

17. bridgett b. says:

AH I’m so excited in June I’m going to this 5k run/music festival combination thing it’s gonna be so dope

18. Frida Carvajal says:

You're so gorgeous!! Bye!!!

19. Gen Rose says: