Recent posts: dj producer
Q. How do you make a Scouser bounce around for 60 minutes?
A. Tell him he aint getting a shout-out unless he dances for an hour……
DJ Producer playing a full-on hardcore techno set in the upstairs arena of Hardcore Heaven’s night called “Oblivion” at The Sanctuary, Milton Keynes, UK.
MC Ribbz gets militant with the Birkenhead crews constant shout-out requests, in the end telling them that they aint getting one until they dance for the full set (or get him a double brandy hahaha)
Recorded live on Saturday the 21st of February 1998, and ripped from my tape pack.
2000+ ravers under one roof!
The upstairs arena was basically a “corridor”- considerably smaller than the main one, and you could only fit around 150 ravers into it- the ceiling was low, it was cramped, and sweat would drip from the walls. The strobes and smoke machines were relentless. If you were stood underneath it in the main arenas reception, you could see the floorboards vibrating up and down!!
This room was strictly “off bounds” for the lightweights though- full on hardcore techno till 7am.
BRING THE NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01. The DJ Producer – Take Over The World
02. Deformer – Syko (The DJ Producer Remix)
03. ID (ID)
04. The DJ Producer – Futurepast
05. The DJ Producer vs Bong-Ra – The Abominable
06. Dolphin vs The DJ Producer – These Eyes
07. The DJ Producer & Deathmachine – Hallucinations VIP
08. The DJ Producer – All I Want (The Bass)
09. The DJ Producer – Ease Up Selector
10. The DJ Producer – Paradise is never
11. The DJ Producer – Rhythms A Drug
12. Sei2ure – There’s A Simple Solution
13. DJIPE – Emotionless On Request
14. Sei2ure & Detest – Free Your Mind
15. The DJ Producer – Feel You Now
16. The DJ Producer – Positive Outlook (Dolphin Revision)
17. The DJ Producer & Deathmachine – Hell-E-Vator (Producers XTRM Punk Funk Slamdunk VIP Mix)
18. The Hardcore Fiend aka Geoff Da Chef – Rehabilitated (Producers Rehab Is 4 Quitterz Mix)
“FOR THE LAST TIME MOM IM NOT A DJ!! I MAKE EDM!!!11”
Use Code: AZTROSIST for 10% Off
EDM Masterpiece: https://soundcloud.com/dicksprinkler/edm-masterpiece
BUY MY SHIRTS: https://teespring.com/stores/aztrosist
SUPPORT ME ON PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/aztrosist
Thank you to the following sexy bitches for supporting me last month with $5 or more on PATREON:
❤︎ Mia Rand, Zio Benito Mussolini, Chase Binns, Olivia Park, Jacob Groszek, Ryan Qilcox, SKymagedon, Rachael M, JackNjoke, Andra M, terroru, seriazOne, Nathan Moore, John MacBean, 42 Snowl, Benjamin H ❤︎
• Check out my other vlogs here: http://po.st/RLDJLBL
• Subscribe to my Youtube channel here: http://bit.ly/1bhGHeV
• My VLOG playlist on Spotify: http://po.st/VLOGSPOT
• Tutorials: po.st/LBLTUTORIALS
Special shoutout to AliveCoverage for the amazing drone shots in Malta and the Kung Fu shots
Here’s my top 10 favourite producers and DJ’s! Also playing Tomorrowland at Oliver Heldens’ Heldeep stage and in Malta at Unite!
▼ Follow me online:
On today’s #EverydayStruggle, Joe Budden and DJ Akademiks broke down the situation between Playboi Carti and a rising producer who is saying that Carti refuses to pay him for his work. Is this common practice in rap? The guys weigh in.
Subscribe to Complex on YouTube: https://goo.gl/43ac5w
Check out more of Complex here:
COMPLEX is a community of creators and curators, armed with the Internet, committed to surfacing and sharing the voices and conversations that define our new America. Our videos exemplify convergence culture, exploring topics that include music, sneakers, style, sports and pop culture through original shows and Complex News segments. Featuring your favorite celebrities, authoritative commentary, and a unique voice, our videos make culture pop.